Donic Crest OFF
- Unique, extremely thin Carbon- and Carbon ZF fibres.
Despite the 9-ply combination, this blade is not that thick and quite light.
- Carbon guarantees a greater sweetspot, Carbon ZF offers
stability, flexibility and lightness.
- A specially glued perfect veneer combination
- Excellent playing characteristics, ultimate feel and
- Fast with good control
- 9-ply pure perfection
Crest stands for perfection, the absolute top of the
range. Convinced? Test it yourself! DONIC CREST is impressive with its
fantastic feel! Experience the unique feel of this blade.
Nine perfectly adjusted and precisely processed plies are
the secret of these absolute top class offensive blades: Fast, excellent feel,
very solid and relatively light despite the nine plies.
The extremely thin carbon layers guarantee a much larger
sweetspot, the Carbon ZF-plies create stability, flexibility and a blade that
is light to play with.
Excellent playing characteristics, wonderful touch and
the ultimate feel!
- Veneer structure: 9-ply
- Outer veneer Limba 0,8 mm
- 2+8 Carbon ZF
- 3+7 Carbon fleece
- 4+6 Limba 0,8 mm
- Middle veneer Kiri 2,8 mm
- Thickness: 5,9mm
- Approx. weight: 85 gr.
- Layer: 9
- Elasticity: nearly stiff
- Control 7+
- Speed 10