Falco Tempo Long BoosterNew booster technology, health risk virtually nil, 40 times under the test limits, even if used alone. Effective for 3 months minimum, this booster is probably the fastest booster on the market!
Bottle 150ml, comes with brush (attached to lid).
How to apply?
- Effect lasts 3 months +
- Drying time around 1 week
- Power value better than Toluene's (highly effective former speed glue ingredient) power
- Apply 1 layer every 24h on the sponge only
- After the last layer, allow the rubber to curve and become flat again (8-10days)
- Glue the rubber to blade using water-based glue or glue sheet
Warning: This booster (and all other speed glues and
alternatives) stretch the rubber, increasing the tension on the top-sheet. Some
high tension rubbers or Tensors are not designed to be used with speed glue or
alternatives as it put too much tension on the top-sheet. Some rubber are glued
together better than others, so using speed glue or alternatives, there is
always a risk of damage to the rubber.
(Note: Boosting rubbers is not legal for
formal competition under ITTF rules)
Made in Belgium by Berenger, one of the leading manufacturers of table tennis glues.