When the blade and rubbers are bought together from our shop (in the same transaction / order), FREE gluing (bat assembly) will be provided on request, including free edge tape on the edge of the blade, so that your bat is ready to go once
you received it.
We provide this as a professional service
, and we use appropriate water based table tennis glue
so it's legal for competition
and the rubbers are removable
when it's time to change.
If you like us to glue the bat for you, please add this service in your cart.
Unless you advice us otherwise, we use the following procedure for gluing:
- If you pick two inverted rubbers that are the same, we will put the red one on the forehand.
- If you pick 2 different rubbers, we will use our judgement to decide which is the faster or attacking rubber, and put this on the forehand.
- If you pick one inverted and one pimple / anti rubber, we will put the inverted rubber on the forehand.
- If you choose a combination blade (a blade where one side is faster than the other), we will glue the faster rubber on the faster side of the blade.
- If you choose a Chinese Pengrip Blade (Cpen), we will glue the rubber roughly 12mm above the handle as is customary. If you select a rubber for the other side as well (for RPB), we will leave the same gap on the other side.
NOTE: The forehand of a blade is the side with the writing on the blade face, or the side with the logo/insert on the handle.
Note: For bulk sale or clearance items, the gluing fee will be $5AUD for each bat.