We are based in Australia. All our goods are in stock and will be shipped from Australia.
Shipping within Australia
- Regular mail: 3 to 6 working days.
- Registered mail: 3 to 6 working days (see here)
- Express mail: 1-2 working days
Postage for parcels under 500gram
- Regular mail: $8.00
- Express mail: $10.50
Postage for parcels over 500gram
- Regular mail: $12.50 or $12+
- Express mail: $14.50 or $14+
We are happy to ship to most international locations, the shipping costs are based on Australia post air mail. (registered air mail on request, please see delivery service).
- Air mail: 7 to 10 working days.
- Express post international (EMS): 3 to 6 working days (with online tracking number).
Customs Duty and Taxes
For international buyers, in the event that the Customs Department of your country decide to inspect your parcel, , the customer is responsible for any Customs duties and charges (which is a standard policy for all online shops). If you need any special documents or markings on the package, please feel to contact us.
Returns & Refund policy
We check our goods thoroughly before we ship them out (unless they are factory sealed) and only deal with reputable manufacturer with acceptable quality control. However, in the unlikely event that you find the product to be faulty, and the fault is not due to normal wear and tear, please inform us immediately via Email, describing what the problem is. If we agree it could be a manufacturing fault, please return the goods to us within 14 days after receiving your goods. Upon inspection if we agree that it is a manufacturing fault, we will give you the option of:
- Money refund of the costs of the good (excluding shipping) or
- A Credit for next order or
- Replacement (subject to stock and availability).
Note: Returning the goods is your responsibility and is done at your cost. If you decide on a replacement we will ship the replacement to you free of charge.
Return address and details:
21 Isla Circuit
Parcel lost or delayed:
If your parcel has not arrived within the expected shipping time, one of the following have most likely happened:
- It could be sitting in your local post office (when it was delivered there may have been no-one there). They would normally leave a note telling you to collect it. Please check at your local post office.
- If the address is incorrect, or the name of the addressee is not known at the address, it would be returned to us. This can take up to 4 weeks within Australia.
- Post office error/stuff up.
To avoid lost parcels, Registered mail is recommended. If there are any questions, please feel free to contact us.
NOTE: We cannot be held responsible for parcels lost or stolen within the postal system. We will however do our best to track down your parcel and submit investigation forms with the post office in the unlikely event of your parcel not being delivered.